Thursday, July 22, 2010

My kiddos!!




I follow quite a few blogs and I can't help but to be thankful for my beautiful children. I have my days when I get way to upset and angry with them, then I read a blog about how someone lost a child and I get so mad at myself. Children are such a special blessing from God. It really amazes me the things that they teach us. Mine have been teaching me that my patience is really thin and I need to relax and enjoy the things around me. My children are amazing, healthy, funny, adorable, cuddly, I couldn't ask for better kiddos.

3 comments:

Lindsey Lou said...

What a sweet post! We all need to be thankful more often for the little blessings life gives us. Thanks again for the good reminder.

Kerry and Chris said...

I kinda like them too! I have not ever been very patient, so I'm sorry it's in the genes! We can ALL try a little harder and Love a little more...

Collins Crew said...

I love those kiddos! can't wait to see them in 2 months!