Thursday, July 8, 2010

Grandpa Horse!!

Kade on the horse.
Race riding a horse all by himself!! What a big boy!!
Avery and Kwynn.
Macee posing!! What a true supermodel!!
Noah!!

The kids decided that they wanted to ride the grandpa horse at uncle Kendalls. So they put a halter (is that right?? I don't know!!) on him and they took turns going around and around!! Macee and Race ask me all the time if we can go back and ride again. We've been back quite a few times but haven't had the chance yet. It kills me that Race and Macee liked riding I thought they would both chicken out after the horse started walking!! hahaha This would be another one of the reasons I would love to move back to Blackfoot!!

1 comment:

Collins Crew said...

T, it was great to have a quick chat with ya the other day! glad things seem to be good with ya. miss those little kiddos of yours. we will plan on getting together in september for sure! hang in there with everything (drama-rama @work)