Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bad Day!!!






So it's been a bad day for me......AGAIN and I'm finding cute pictures to look at of MY KIDS helps me!! We have had horrible internet/wireless router connections lately and it makes me CRAZY!! I feel like we pay good money for the stuff and we get crap in return!! Same goes with our Culligan water softener. We bought it 6 years ago and it's been CRAP!! We paid almost $2000 and it has been repaired many times, but they don't have record of all the times so there is nothing that they can do we are out of warranty!! So it is going to cost me out of pocket!! Are you kidding me?? Then to top it off I cut my toe in Jensen's Grove and have been wondering if I should get a Tetanus shot. UGH!! Hopefully one of these days in the near future I can pull myself back together!!

No comments: