Friday, July 30, 2010

What we've been up to this SUMMER!!

We played at JENSEN'S GROVE!!


Henley

Cole

My toe that got cut!! GRRRR
<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

We have soaked up some sun at ROSS PARK!!



Parker


I hope this was before we had to get because of poop.............

Grandma and Paige

My beautiful Sister in Law ERIKA and PAIGE


<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

We've been playing at the park, and in our backyard!!



We have had a great summer!! We have been super busy playing while dad is at work!! My kids have really become brave in the water. I think Macee might be half fish!! We are very lucky to have great family and friends that join us at Ross Park almost every week. We've had multiple sunburns and as soon as it doesn't hurt we are back at the pool. I hope that my kids enjoy doing things like this as much as I do.

1 comment:

Laura G said...

Oh, your kids are getting so big I can't believe it. We NEED to get together. Call me this week and maybe we could meet up on Wednesday or Thursday!