Friday, January 22, 2010

FUNK......

I'm totally in a "FUNK" again!! No energy....don't want to clean or cook....I really don't want to do anything except spend money and then just let whatever I bought just sit there!! UGH!! I have a puppy that I swear isn't potty trainable my basement is ruined by her pee smell seriously gross but she chews up the puppy pads!! I'm on the verge of going crazy. I guess I'll atleast get to see my brother and dad everyday at State Hospital. (they work there) hahaha!! I guess I need to buck up but I'm not really sure how to do that when I feel so (excuse my language) shitty!! The worst part is that I hide inside because I'm so freaking embaressed about it. So thats why I turned to my blog I thought that maybe if I let it out there that maybe I could get over it. I sure hope so I'm not sure how much more I can take. I feel like such a loser!! I have so many things to be thankful for but I'm lost. Hopefully my next post will be a bit more upbeat. I have lots of fun things to post about but I don't want to do it right now!! UGH!!

5 comments:

sarefamily said...

oh girl, we ALL have those days, even if we don't want to admit it!! Times are tough for everyone right now so I think it is happening a lot more for a lot of people. IT's all good, and you will bounce out of it.... I know you!!! I luv ya, even on the days where you don't even want to brush your teeth. Hopes you gets to feeling better soon... thank goodness for blogs, huh?? Such a great energy release!!

Angie said...

It'll be ok. These winter months are so hard to get through. We need to plan some more girls night out...I'm sure that will help! If you need to talk call me!

Collins Crew said...

T, Im so glad you called me today. I had a great time talking with ya. Hopefully your feeling alittle better! Sure love ya girl= hang in there... and you know you can always vent to me!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

I always get the blahs this time of year cause I am sick of the cold and ready for warmth! I feel much more productive when the weather is good. Hope ya feel better soon!

Lindsey Lou said...

I feel the same way! My poor husband even pitched in and did the dishes last Sunday because I can't seem to get them done. I am not spending money because we have a limited supply, but not keeping up and feeling blah sounds like my day. When the sun comes out I just sit in it. Wish tanning wasn't bad for my skin or I would do that. We'll get through it soon I hope.