Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas





We had another great Christmas. It is so fun as the kids get older they get more excited that Santa has come to see us. All Macee wanted was a new Liv doll so anytime she was naughty i reminded her about Santa!! It was nice!! Race got more trucks and cars and fourwheelers than you can imagine!! He had lots of fun opening presents. Macee got lots of dolls (2 Liv dolls) barbie clothes and lots of other things. If I listed everything they got we would be here for days!! My big thing this year was a sewing machine and it has been put to use already with many projects to come hopefully!! Quentin got a new jacket for outside work that is really nice and 1/4 beef!! We were really spoiled!! I'll post a new blog when I get more motivated I just wanted to get a glimpse of what we got. Take care!!

3 comments:

Valeigha Mauger said...

FUN!!! I love Christmas. I love the fact that I could threaten Mack with the whole being naught and Santa not coming. Now I have to think of a new tactic.

Christiansen 6 said...

We had a great time too. I was bummed it didn't work out for me to get together with you all last week. I am still waiting to see what a pillowcase dress is!

Collins Crew said...

SO jealous of the sewing machine! dang it, i shoul've asked santa for one of those! i about peed my pants at the pics of your kids opening their gifts- they both look TOTALLY exhausted! lol. Christmas morning pics are always hillarious! i miss those kiddos!