Sunday, January 24, 2010

High School Basketball

Macee with all the cheerleaders
doing her cheer
Macee and her new friend Macey (sp)
Kade and Race
Nice face Kendall!!
Race thinking he is way to cool with uncle kendall and the varsity boys!!
National Anthem Keegan is #12
Race watching the band!!

Hopefully I'm out of my funk. We had a great weekend!! Macee had cheerleading on Saturday at Keegans ball game. She thought she was a real cheerleader and she had soooo much fun!! Race just enjoys watching the ball game and seeing all his cousins. He got to go out with uncle Kendall when they were doing the starting lineup last week and you would have thought he was going to play with them he had a smile from ear to ear!! He sure loves his uncle Kendall alot!! I am so proud of Macee she did so good I couldnt believe it. She really wants to do more cheerleading and dancing so well have to see what fall brings hopefully more money so she can do both!! haha fat chance right?? Oh well I guess we'll figure it out!! I wanted to give a shout out to one of my best friends from high school Laura Rowe Grover she just had her 3rd baby a little girl Eliza and she's a doll!!! Congrats!!!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Macee "thought" she was a cheerleader? You better put her in cheerleading...she is already a pro!

Collins Crew said...

so when did Moo moo turn 16?

Laura G said...

Too sweet. Thanks for thinking of me. Just got caught up on your blog. Sorry to hear you were in a funk. Hopefully you're back to your happy, fun self. I can't believe how much your kids have grown. Macee is too cute and Race is gonna be a ladies man, so watch out.

Lindsey Lou said...

What a super cute little cheerleader you have!

The Nelsons said...

Long time no see! I can't get over how much Race has grown since I last saw you. Winter definitely puts a damper on my desire to go out. Hope you guys are good.