Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy Birthday little man!!!





I can't believe it's already been 2 BIG years!! Poor boy he always gets teh shaft for his birthday because it's so close to Christmas. Once again I didn't really plan a birthday party for him. His birthday sneeks up on me and before I know it I can't really do anything!! He is such a wild little boy he keeps me on my toes at all times!! I love when it's nap time, I finally get to rest for a few minutes. He sure is a mamma's boy although his dad has become quite important to him. He is such a jabber jaw I just wish I could understand him better!! He loves anything with wheels even though he still would prefer a fourwheeler. He is always yellin "bootball" and then he throws some sort of ball at you usually a hard one I'm pretty sure he has come close to giving me a concussion. He loves to do animal sounds his new favorite is a macaw!! We sure are lucky to have him in our family (but not in my bed) he is so important to us. We love you so much Race Dawg!! Happy birthday!!

3 comments:

Trav and Britt said...

happy birthday little cutie! tara, i didn't realize how close him and sadie are! sadie is almost 21 mos, so only like 4 mos apart?? he's such a cute boy . . . hope he had a fun b-day :)

Hailey said...

WHat a cute boy! Sounds like he is all boy, and just going off my own experience I have to tell you that boys really start to get crazy around 2!! So have fun with that! You sure can't tell he is your kid.. ;) He looks just like a keller!

Collins Crew said...

t, loved the x-mas card by the way! i wish you would grow race out a huge billy wray mullet! that would make me so happy! i love that little man!