Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Keegan vs. Blackfoot




Keegan got a foul!! I told you he was tough!! haha
Representing the Kellers very well!!!

Talking to Coach Coombs.

Keegan is on the varsity this year and I couldn't be more proud of him!! He loves to play Basketball and is quite good. I enjoy watching my cousins play because they are so close to me. I often call them my nieces and nephews and they call me Aunt Tara. We are a very close family. Back to Basketball.......we almost beat Blackfoot we were winning by 1 with 3 seconds left and then we had an oopsy we fouled the other team and they made both shots and we lost. We had some mistakes and poor reffing to say the least. Bummer!! Keegan I am so proud of you buddy thanks for being a great example for my kids they look up to you so much. We can't wait to come watch another game!! We love you!!

1 comment:

Hailey said...

A little OOPSY to say the least! Keegan is such a good kid, he was always such a sweet boy when I babysat them! I think you have many more boys from that family to follow in the basketball scene. ;)