Thursday, May 14, 2009

WHAT?????



What in the crap?? I thought for sure he would be in the top 2. I've known from the beginning that Adam would be in the top 2 because of all the little emo girls crushing on him. I am really sad to see Danny go I even got teary eyed, I'm not going to lie. I think Danny or Kris would have made a better Idol than Adam but I'm sure that's who will win anyways :( Danny has been so amazing every week and never in the bottom 3. Oh well I can't always get what I want. So now it's GO KRIS!!!!! (Danny don't worry I still love you!!)

5 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Ya I thought Kris would go home as well. At this point though, the sooner they leave, the sooner they can start work on an awesome cd! :-) I like Adam though. There is just something about him that I really like!

Charity Smith said...

I was sad to see him go too!! I really like Danny!!! I like Adam but there is something about him that seems so fake!! Go Kris!!

kitty said...

Sorry Tara but I was tired of Danny. Glad to see him go. But I would cast him as a look-a-like for
Robert Downey Jr.

Mama Botts said...

I liked Danny!!!! I'm going to the AI tour and am really excited to see him!!!!

Angie said...

I have not followed this one single bit!