Monday, May 18, 2009

Kade and Emma


I really likes this one.

I was trying to get above them, but there was nothing to stand on so I held the camera in the air.

A nice close up.
This one is my favorite!! I love that on the one side you can have the cool tree and the words down the right side.


I really had fun on Sunday taking pictures of Kade and Emma. They are getting married on July 25 and need some engagement pictures so we went out to Cherry Springs in Poky. We had a fun time but I guess I was being dumb because alot of the pictures are blurry. I think I was just being impatient and antsy. If you have any fun ideas for pictures let us know!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

They are cute Tara! I am super excited for them - My husband and Kade are friends so maybe I'll see you at the reception!