Sunday, May 3, 2009

New Pictures!!














Oh man I love these babies!!!!!!! I think that might be the understatement of the year!! haha!! I have been gone this last week and wanted to upload these pictures for you to see, but I didn't have the disk so while Race is asleep I decided to hurry and do it. We borrowed Papa Chucks camera a couple of weeks ago and had some fun. Unfortunetly the weather was not on our side of things. We managed to get a few in but nothing AMAZING!! (ok so all pictures of my kids are amazing we just didn't get any "professional" quality) I can't wait til this Friday when I am done with my training and can get back to my regular routine. Although it has been nice to be able to do whatever I want (on a locked up campus) when I want!! I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I do!!

5 comments:

Megan and Alyvia said...

Very cute!! Love the pics!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Oh my gosh Macee is such a diva!! Love the pic of her up by the fence...can you say girly girl? lol Race is getting so big and may have the chunkiest cheeks I've ever seen! LOL cute cute pics!

Laura G said...

Love the pics. Can't wait to get the kiddos together.

Collins Crew said...

glad you made it back safely from post. i wanna hear about it. call me.

Unknown said...

That girl is my favorite in all the land. She is such an awesome girl. Race is such a cutie too