Monday, April 27, 2009

Stuck!!!

I'm currently stuck at POST!!! (Peace Officer Standards Training) I am missing those babies of mine so bad........I'm so homesick!!! Oh well only 2 more weeks ha!!! I have an awesome roomie that I get along with so well (I'm so lucky) there are some wild ones here!!! I can't wait to come home but I know I have to be here to keep a job that I love so much!!! I'll try to blog a little while I'm here to keep you up to date. Thanks mom for helping Quentin during all this!!! I love you!!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Good to hear from you! I was thinking about Quentin today and what fun things he was doing with the kids! (in the rain :) Ha Ha) We're thinking about getting together on the 16th. We still need to talk to George and Amber. Let me know if you have to work or not and we can schedule it the next week or something.