Monday, May 18, 2009






I took some more pictures of Macee Kae and this is how they turned out. I thought they looked pretty good!! I'm proud of them and her. She is such a great girl and even though I sometimes get mad (at least once a day....oops) I can't even imagine my life without her. She has been such a blessing to us, and such a great helper with her little brother. I love to wake up to her cute smile and her saying "mommy I'm hungry" first thing in the morning. You are such a princess and way more than a girly girl. You are so special and we love you so much Moo Moo. P.S. The grass that's bright green is ours. The grass that is brownish green is the park next to us!!

6 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

What a cute little diva! Her personality shines through so much in her pictures! Too cute! How did you get your grass to look that beautiful! Please share your secrets!

Christiansen 6 said...

We sure love her too! We can't wait for this weekend!

Laura G said...

WOW, she is getting big. She's such a doll!

Collins Crew said...

LOVE her little outfit! she's such a little sas-a-frass! I miss her T

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

What a cutie pie! Thanks for your comments on Sophia's pictures! I was really happy with how they turned out!!!

Michele said...

Macee is so adorable!! Plus she has the cutest little personality!!