Wednesday, July 2, 2008

So I always feel like I have to put up pictures when I post, but today I have a funny story and no pictures to go with it. So last night we went to Golds to work out. When I picked up the kids we stood outside and talked to Candace and Nick for a minute when this 22-23 year old guy gets out of his car.All the adults noticed he had an eye patch and as soon as Macee noticed she started yelling "look a pirate, mom look a pirate, hey look a pirate." So I am trying not to laugh not that he has a patch but the way Macee was reacting. She thought he was a real life pirate. So all the adults are there just laughing when all of a sudden Macee starts yelling " Arr matey " and I swear it was at the top of her lungs. So by now shes thinks it is funny to see a pirate and is laughing as hard as us. I finally shoved her in the car and we left. Are you kidding me Macee seriously. The kid was a good sport I'm sure he's heard it many times, he acted that way at least. We hope everyone has a great forth of July and that we don't see anymore pirates just wandering the streets I don't know if I could handle that again atleast not until Race does it.

2 comments:

Angie said...

That's Macee alright!! ha ha- too funny.
How's the working out going?

Collins Crew said...

lol. lol. lol. T- I literally had to just run to the bathroom I was laughing so hard! Mace about made me pee my pants with that one! LOL. I freakin love that little girl! Hope your doing good. I miss ya! call me sometime why dont ya!