Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Race is the horse. The doll is the jockey. And who beter to train them than Macee!!!
Twins out camping. Daisy and Macee.
Race Dawg "ruffing" it out at Summitt.
Race playing with his toes.......again
Macee can sure slip and slide.
Shamae, Kyra, me, and Jane with our kids.
Scubba Steve
My babies playing.
Race just hanging out.
Baby Shelby Botts just born yesterday. We sure think she's cute. Good job Summer and Stephen.



So I just realized I haven't blogged in forever. I was going through my pictures and I am proud to say I have tons for you to look at today!!! Finally Race is asleep and Macee is being good!! It's very rare these days. Mom I hope you are happy with all these pictures most of them are times when you have been around or on the phone with me!!!

3 comments:

Angie said...

cute pictures! I love the first one...Macee using Race as the horse...too cute!!

Collins Crew said...

well it is about time T! I love all the pics and your commentary about made me pee my pants. Im loving your hair by the way! Miss Hottie pants. So glad you updated! "I miss my horse and jockey"

Unknown said...

Holy Taco. I'm not sure what's worse. A miniature Tara or a miniature Shawnee. They are so adorable. I love my little Macee-pants. Little Race-Dawg is a cutie too. I can't wait to see his personality grow.