Thursday, July 10, 2008

Race Dawg and dad on the fourth.
Our Family on the fourth.
Macee getting ready for her fairy party ant the library.
Her hair. It's not very good but it is so hard to work with fine hair!!
My fairy princess.

Finally some new pics. I finally figured out how to put them up an easy way. So you'll get new pics more often now hopefully!!! We haven't been up to too much lately just bummin around. We started going to the gym and I like it alot sometimes it's hard to go because it cuts into our family time (we go at night) but I think I might start going more during the day or in the morning!! Quentin's grandma is not doing well. She fell hard and went into acoma and they said she most likely would die. So she is now home not doing well, hospice is there to take care of her. Grandpa Walt thinks she'll be just fine and everything will be back to normal. But she has really bad "old timers" and she doesn't even know who anyone is. She's been slowly going down hill for many years and this was the last straw. She quit eating and her hands and feet are turning really dark, they said that was a sign her body was shutting down for good. We will miss her but we know she will be better off. On a better note Race Dawg loves to eat big boy food. I think it takes him like two bites to eat a whole thing of pears or green beans. He's growing soo fast I just want him to slow down. He loves to growl at me and grab my face and bite and lick me if I pull away he gets mad and gets me again. He's so much fun and we love more than words can say. Macee is officially driving me crazy. She has so much energy and sometimes I want to just hang out and watch tv but she won't let me unless it is her show. We are already fighting over the remote. But it gets better if I turn it to a cartoon she gets mad she wants to watch Hannah Montana or Wizards of Waverly Place. She loves to dress up so I was excited to see that the library was having a fairy day so she could dress in her Tinkerbell outfit. She will probably be the only one dressed up but who cares. Quentin is turning into my outdoorsman. It's making me crazy!!! When he sees me dad they talk fishing and what bate to use, and what kind of a gun to use on a rockchuck. Ahhhh!! like he needs another hobby that costs money. Oh well I love him anyways. Well Race goes to the doctor tomorrow so I will post on how big he is and such!!!

No comments: