Friday, July 11, 2008

Race went to the doctor today and he is getting bigger than I thought. He weighed 17.2 lbs. and he was 26.75 inches long. Are you freakin kidding me that means that he has grown almost 3 inches in 2 months!! I think he will be taller than Quentin in no time flat!! haha sorry Q we might have to get you some high heels!! Macee really enjoyed her fairy party yesterday she had a blast they read fairy stories and made fairy wands, got butterfly tattoos, colored a nylon fairy, and got fairy jewelry ( a ring pop) she truly thought she was a fairy yesterday I think. If anyone is getting bored this summer take them to the library they always have fun things going on.

3 comments:

Christiansen 6 said...

Holy Cow!!! I can't believe he is that big. He is going to pass Parker up in no time!! It sounds like Macee had a great time at the library. I can't wait until Parker is able to do some things like that to engage his mind and do something with his energy. So I am wayyyyy excited about Island Park. I can't wait to go on a mini vacation. Do you know what the plan is??? Oh and you better make sure you and Quentin are there!!!Love ya!!

Collins Crew said...

Oh T. Love all the pictures. Sorry I haven't called ya back, my mom is here visiting and muggs has been super sick! I can't believe how big your little man is getting! and I totally miss magoo a ton!

Kayleen said...

Hey Tara! It's been a few years, huh! I use a Canon digital Rebel XTi. I think there is a newer version out now. Newer is probably better if you ask me. They only keep making improvements. It isn't a good point and shoot camera though. It's more professional. If you're looking for a point and shoot, I'd recommend one of the Canon powershot series. Some of them take video with sound too!