Thursday, April 24, 2008

Teeth!!!!! So my cute little Race Dawg got his first tooth!!! It seems so crazy too me. He is only 4 months old and has teeth and bites hard!!! Yes I am still breastfeeding, and will continue to do so until he gets teeth on the top or I find a real job. It is so cute to see it but you really have to dig to get to it, he doesn't like to show it off. Oh theses babies grow up so fast. It makes me so sad to see him growing like a little weed and to know he's my last. As for Moo she told me "you are ruining my life mom". So it's true at the age of three we actually ruin their lives or so she says. Oh man I am so going to have my hands full when she's a teenager!!! I feel like I have something else to post about Macee but I sure can't think of it right now. I better hurry and give a shout out to my hubby Happy Birthday!!!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Oh my gosh!! I can't believe he has teeth already! He needs to just slow down! And that is so funny that Macee said that. Probably not funny to you, but I can just picture her saying that!
And tell Quentin we said happy birthday!!

Collins Crew said...

Oh, T, you said it all- if Maggie could talk she'd probably tell me the same thing! LOL. I freakin miss MOO. Maggie has 4 teeth now. Your post inspired me to post about the teething process. Give your kiddies a love from aunt beef!