Wednesday, April 30, 2008

OH man I love my little Moo Moo!!! She is so awesome in everyway. Today as Quentin was leaving the house he said I love you Macee Moo Moo. She then yelled down the stairs "I love you forever, I like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be." If you haven't read this book you really need to it is kinda crazy but hearing those words from her little mouth is so neat. Thanks Grammy Keller for that book. Race is grouchy as ever with shots and teeth I hope I can make it threw these upcoming months!!! AHHHH!!! I love you my little Race Dawg.

5 comments:

Collins Crew said...

Woo woo woo there missy- don't get to carried away. You do relize you just posted twice in less than a week right? What is this world coming too? Im so proud of you! huggs for my kiddos! xoxo stef

Angie said...

That is so sweet! Braedon keeps telling me if I let him do certain things, he'll be my baby. If he's mad at me, he says "fine, I'm not your baby anymore!" crazy kids.
Oh, I don't know how often you talk to Amber, but they got a house!

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Hi Tara! It was good to get a comment from you on our blog. It looks like things are going really well for you. Your kids are adorable! Keep in touch.

Angie said...

Hey...my mom just told me that Quentin is going to be their new salesman! Cool!

Leslie and Josh said...

Hey Tara, It's Leslie Phillips. Just wanted to tell you that your kids are cute and to hang in there. Good luck with teething. I'm not really looking forward to that again. That hurts sooooo bad. Cute family