Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Race Dawg all sorts of pissed off at mommy for putting him in his exersaucer. See everyone he does have a bad side to him he just shows it to mom and dad usually!!
We were laughing so hard at Race he did not want to let go of Quentins strings. Macee was even trying to pull his little hands off.
Macee at the easter egg hunt in Poky. She had so much fun freezing her little butt off.
Here she is with her cute little red face, and runny nose.
Here is the pile of tissues she used for like 2 weeks after. Darn Idaho weather.

So I have been getting in trouble for not updating so mom you can relax now you have new pictures to look at. You would have thought you like them or something!! The kids have been growing way to fast. It makes me so sad. Miss Macee has been quite entertaining with all the things she says. She picks up on everything you say and then repeats it. She really likes to point out the ladies that have babies in their tummy even when they really don't. ahhh!! We have been having the missionaries over every week and she really likes to entertain them. She always asks when our neighbors are coming back over ( the missionaries). She is definetly ready for summer she always asks what day we are going swimming and I have to break her heart and tell her not until it gets warm. Then there is Race Dawg. He is quite the talker these days. Kinda like his mom. He really wants to roll over but can't quite get all the way yet but it's coming keep trying buddy!! My grandma came to babysit while I went to work on Monday and while she was in getting a bottle Macee had snuck around to the back of the bouncer and tipped Race right on to his face. Grandma said he screamed so loud and Macee kept saying I love you Race Dawg, I'm so sorry, it was an accident. I have a feeling he is going to get tough really fast thanks to Mace. As for me and Quentin nothing fun is happening bowling is almost over thank heavens. Although sissy will be sad. I cant wait to get outside with the kids and play ball and eat lunch!! Ill try to do better than once a month mom on my blogging.

3 comments:

Angie said...

cute pictures! I'm so glad to find out you have a blog! Now I can stay caught up with Race and Macee growing! I couldn't beleive it when I saw Race...he has grown so much!

Collins Crew said...

Well as much as I've enjoyed the "tag, 5 things about mace" post for the last 3 months- Im so glad you updated!! Its about freakin time too. You were killin me. So how about that Race has grown like a little weed since the last pictures you posted! and I see my naughty little Moo moo is doing good. Hah, I sure love those kiddies of yours. I miss you guys too. I'll call ya when I get a sec.

Briannia said...

Hey,
Your blog looks so cute!! I don't even know how to do that(: Your comment about the trampoline was cracking my up!! We had some good chats on the trampoline didn't we(: Glad to see things to well, your kids are so cute. Next time your in Blackfoot, call me -k-
B