Saturday, March 15, 2008

Macee got tagged thanks Maggs!!! 5 things about Macee.....

1. Macee is very very sassy!! When she walks away from you she wiggles her cute little butt!!!

2. She loves Barbie and Disney Princesses. She even likes Hannah Montana and High School Musical! What is my daughter 8 already???

3. She loves to eat at Senor Iguanas and Butter Burrs. She always has to play "slurpy lurpy" with grandpa Chris and their noodle soup.

4. She loves to be the center of attention. She can entertain a whole room for hours. She dances to everything!! She thinks her little brother loves it too. One day he will I'm sure.

5. She's finally potty trained!! I thought it would never happen!! Thank you Tinkerbell, Cinderella, My Little Ponies, and Dora for being on big girl panties.

Tag anyone who wants to post about their babies. I 'll try to do Race this next week.

3 comments:

Collins Crew said...

LOL. oh I love my little Moo Moo! I was seriously cracking up at this post!

Camille Winter said...

Hey there Tara! How are you doing? Your babies are so adorable. So, we all should get together for a Ross Park trip again this summer... I just wish that summer would come.... I am so sick of this weather!!! Anyhow, keep in touch. Your blog is so cute!!!

Hillary said...

Hey Tara! It was great to hear from you. I have a Canon Digital Rebel XT (a long name, I know)! I love my camera though. It has been the best thing. Your kids are so cute. I think your daughter looks just like you! How fun! Take care and keep in touch.
Hillary