Saturday, August 15, 2009

Dixie cont.......

Ok so that story was bad.......but it gets worse, way worse or better however you want to look at it. So as we were burying the dogs this morning we thought we heard Race outside so I ran around the house in the park cause that's where he goes. Well while running in the park I jumped over another puppy.......What??? Yep it's true. So I yelled to Quentin and he went to look at it. It was alive.......Holy Schmoly!!!! Yes folks it's true, we have one puppy ALIVE!!!! (note this was 2 days later that she had it, the vet was shocked) Dixie was trying to take care of it but we don't trust her with it so we will be bottle feeding it. I don't know what you call it lucky, a miracle, or just plain wild!!! It seems to be doing great and Macee and Race are so happy. Everywhere we go Macee tells everyone that gets close enough!!! So hopefully this pup stays healthy I'm not sure how much more heartache my little family can take.

4 comments:

The Super Meyer 5 said...

Man that is freakin' crazy!! I am sorry to hear about the other puppies and I hope this one makes it. Good luck, I will keep my fingers crossed.

Laura G said...

Oh my word. Your puppy luck is CRAZY! Keep us all posted on the progress.

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Holy crap! I can't believe it's still alive! My goodness! I hope it lives too! I can't believe she had them in such random places! Odd!

The Nelsons said...

I sure hope things are going well with your puppy. That is just the craziest thing ever!