Monday, February 9, 2009

25 Random Things......

Well we haven't been up to much lately just the regular routine. Wait the only routine I have is not getting anything accomplished. It seems to be going well for me my house is a mess laundry everywhere. Ya know the only person it's really bothering right now is Quentin which is funny because he doesn't do any cleaning!! Oh well!! On the other hand I have been going to the gym and not much is happening with weight loss....I guess you have to watch what you eat too, that's the part I do not do well with. Anyways, I signed up for the 12 week challenge well I am happy to say 1 week has passed and I haven't started yet so I am now on the 11 week challenge. You would think that a cruise would motivate you (that's the prize) but I have not been motivated to do anything. This week I am going to try to lose a few pounds. Since not much has been happening I thought I would do something fun that I have seen other people doing!!

25 random things about me.....

1. I love to sing I don't do it very much but I love it.
2. I am hating my husbands current obssesion with fourwheelers and snow machines. He's lucky that I love him.
3. I wish I would have gone to cosmetology when I was supposed to....but I'm thinking of going to be a nail tech this summer we'll see it might have to wait a few more years.
4. I have the very best extended family ever. We always have a great time and we all get along so well. They truely are amazing.
5. My favorite color is PINK!!
6. My 3 best friends from high school are still my closest friends.
7. I love to cook. People always ask me what they should make for dinner. Then they ask me for the recipe. I would love to go see Emeril, Rachael Ray, Paula Dean any foodnetwork star really.
8. I could never move very far away.....I would miss my mom way too much!!
9. I wear a size 11 in womens shoes.
10. When the Chippendales dancers were in Pocatello like 5 years ago I went!!
11. Both times I was pregnant I lost someone really close to me. With Macee we lost Quentins step-mom Janna, and with Race we lost my Grandpa Keller. That was really hard.
12. I talk way too much and to everyone, the grocery store clerk, a random person walking, I get it from my Grandma Keller.
13. I don't save money.....boo me!!
14. I love to craft, I just never have the time or space these days.
15. I was a nanny for a doctor here in Pocatello when I was first married.
16. I love getting my nails done. I bite my real ones darn it!!
17. I have 3 half sisters, 2 half brothers, 5 step brothers, 2 step sisters. But if you ask me most likely I will say I have 3 brothers becuase that is what I was raised with.
18. I admire my sister in law Erika. She is one of the most amazing people I know. She is so thoughtful, and caring I wish I could be more like her. I am so thankful that she is in our family.
19. I love to camp and be outdoors.
20. I enjoy watching MMA and UFC Mostly when my boy Forrest fights!! :)
21. I like to dance all around my house.
22. I am trying to grow out my hair.
23. I am addicted to soda.
24. I have been married to my loving husband for 7 1/2 years.
25. I love my husband and my 2 kids more than anything.

I hope you enjoyed my 25 randoms now you are all tagged to do the same so I can learn more about you!!!

2 comments:

Christiansen 6 said...

Tara, you are so nice. I don't feel like such an amazing person most of the time. I am lucky to have you as a sister!!!

Laura G said...

I was missing your posts and wondering how you were. I loved reading your 25 things. I'll try to get motivated here in the next little while and do it too. I still want us to get together. Sorry I haven't called ya yet, but I've been thinking about you. We are kinda settling down again, so hopefully we can get together soon.