Thursday, January 29, 2009

Blogging again!!!


my superstar!! with mascara on!!
as you can see she was the smallest in her class.


HIGH V
Macee and Kwynn making cookies!!

she finally can do a bridge

Race loves the vacuum

helping daddy vacuum


As you can see we have been having lots of fun. Macee had her first recital and did great!! We were really proud of her she was so cute!! They did a cheer and then they had a little dance. She was really hoping they would do a bridge in the dance since she can finally do it. Race is finally helping with cleaning up around the house he loves chasing the vacuum. Poor little Race has had fever and has been throwing up on me. I hope nobody else has been going through this it is not fun, and I'm sure it wasn't in the deal I signed when I brought him home. Macee almost never pukes. Oh well I guess I will still love him.
I am still loving my job, and the pay!! Quentin is still selling coke out on the streets haha!! He is still working for coke and I think he really likes it, but there are bad days and good days just like with any other job. He has gotten a few new accounts this year that should really boost his sales which in turn boost my shopping habits, he thinks I'm crazy that I don't even know what a savings account is!! Silly boy who has those?? I just got teeth whitening trays, and I am whitening my teeth as I type. I am what some people call a multi-tasker!! Other than that we have been up to the same things just staying really busy.
My goal is to post once a week let's see how I do!!

4 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Cute pics!! Cute kidos! Sound like things are going well for you guys. Tell Quentin to lay off the coke. HA HA :D

Laura G said...

I've been wondering where you've been. Glad to see you're back in the act. We need to get together when it's not so yucky outside. Darling pics of the kiddos.

Collins Crew said...

love the pics of Mace all dolled up. She is so big! Tell her Beef's proud of the "bridge". Sorry about Racer being sickie thats no fun. Glad your still loving work, who'd have ever thought?

kellklan said...

So good to see new stuff, I have the same goal as you to blog once a week. By the way where do you get the cute background designs. I'm not that experienced at this. HELP!