Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My little ballerina!!
Kwynn and Macee are sisters. (that's what they will tell you)
SISTERS
Quentin and Nick fixing our $25 fourwheeler.
My little Man!!
How do you say "no" to that face???
Dixie and Race Dawg
Smile for the camera!!!


Well I finally borrowed Chucks camera again hopefully I will get one soon!!! We had fun taking pictures. My original thinking was for the fair but I got a little lazt and since I don't work at a frame shop it was hard to put together this year. But I'm starting now for next year!!! Kids grow up so fast it makes me crazy!! I feel like I haven't taken nearly enough pictures of my kids and even worse labeling them so I know when they were taken!!! I'm so excited it has started cooling down a little, mainly so I can get out new clothes for the kids (thanks mom) and for myself. I hope you all had a fun summer like us now onto fall get out your leaves and pumpkins!!!!

5 comments:

Lou and Brandy said...

The kids are getting so big!!I am with you too, I am so ready for fall...cooler weather, new cute clothes for the kids. What are the kids going to be for Halloween

Christiansen 6 said...

It's about time you updated your blog!! HAHA. Your kids are so stinkin cute. Macee makes me and Parkie man laugh! Can't wait to see you guys soon.

Angie said...

You did a good job on those pictures! Macee is such a ham! How's work going?
I love fall too, I can't wait to decorate the house for halloween/fall!

Collins Crew said...

LOL. How come I can't even look at Moo with out laughing? I just love her. And how about the Race is huge and seriously ADORABLE! I need to mac on his cheekies big time! So glad to hear things are goin good for ya T. Keep me posted. Peace-

Shelley said...

Holy cow your little boy looks like you! What a cutie! :)Glad you found me. Now I can keep up with your family!