Saturday, August 9, 2008

So I started my new job last night. It went very well although I forgot to bring my manual to sign off. I am really liking it. There is alot of stuff to learn and I know it will take time, but I'm very excited to finally have a job that's worth something besides discount (even though I like them too). I have to put in 40 hours before I can start taking shifts and stuff but I will be done with those next Sunday. Quentin did well without me for the first time putting the kids to bed and I told him it will only get easier.

The kids keep growing and Race pulls himself up to everything so you really have to watch him cause he's not very stable yet. Macee is really thinking she's a teenager and she tries to sneek stuff now like "mom I don't know who did it!!" yeah right Mace Race Dawg can't do it and I know mom and dad didn't so it must have been you. Then she smiles and says "it was me it was an accident!!" silly woman. Other than that the fair is coming and yes I'm working it again. But I am taking one day off to take Macee on the rides so that will be very fun. Hope you all have a great weekend.

8 comments:

Angie said...

I'm glad you liked it! Todd has been doing good too, he acually did laundry! Except he told me things might not be where they need to be... he couldn't tell the difference between some of Tyler and Braedon's clothes. That's fine with me!!

Lindsey Lou said...

So happy your new job is working out well. Little kids are so funny with the things they try to pull off. Maybe we will see you at the fair.

Collins Crew said...

Hello hello. So glad to hear your liking your job. I can't wait for some crazy stories from ya.

Christiansen 6 said...

I am glad it went well and that Quentin didn't burn the house down (LOL) I think it will good for you to get out of the house. It will be good for the kids to spend some time with their dad!!! (I need to do something like that). Talk to you later sis!!

Briannia said...

Hey,
Sorry I haven't called you back, I'll try to catch you today(:
B

Lou and Brandy said...

That is so awesome you are enjoying your new job. H0w does Quentin time staying home with kids while you work?

Candice said...

Are you going to be able to make it to Brynlee's birthday?

sarefamily said...

Tara- Hey long lost buddy!! I finally did it, I made a blog, hooray for me!! I can't believe that they will let you work at a detention center, you should be in it instead!!! Naw, you know I love ya!! YOu will be glad to know that I added you to my blog list as Tara and DAVID. I was trying to explain it to JOsh cause I was laughing at myself, but I guess he didn't get why it was funny. Okay, maybe it's not funny!! Check it out and I will talk to you soon!! Love ya!! sarefamily.blogspot.com