Friday, March 7, 2008

So I just wanted to get on and tell everyone hello!!! I ordered a new stroller for my kids and can I tell you I got it the very next day and it had FREE shipping!!! ahhh I love it!! It's a sit and stand one so it doesnt seem as big as a double stroller but now Macee will have freedom to get in and out!!! It also turns really good I took it out for a walk right after I put it together to make sure I would like it and I am very impressed!!! Also I wanted everyone to know I started my spring cleaning!!! Let's see if I can actually get it done this year!!! We have some remodeling we want to do so I need to declutter bad!!! Part of our clutter is Macees 21 Barbies 6 Bratz 5 Kens and her 7 Kelly dolls thank you mom!!! Im too lazy to post pictures today so sorry Beef you'll have to wait til next time.

1 comment:

Collins Crew said...

Well well well, look at you! An easter back ground and everything! Such a pro! I miss you too 'T' how my little Moo? Still super naughty Im sure! Oh I miss her! How about her dancing to Beyonce? LOL. That was classic! Is ol' Race still doin good? Man Im lovin his 'droopy' cheekers! Give me a call when ya get this!
xoxo beef