Thursday, February 28, 2008

race dawg trying to touch the bottom of his exersaucer!!
macee has to be in the picture of course!!
race dawg at 8 weeks old hes getting way too big!!
macees favorite place to be lately in the corner for a timeout!! oh i love that little bum!!

So we've all been fighting colds this week I thought for sure I was going to die on Wednesday. Thankfully I didn't cause we all know my house couldn't run with Quentin in charge. haha I love you babe. I keep getting in trouble by certain people that I'm not updating enough. I really do try but my kids seem to need me when I walk down the stairs to the computer. Macee got very spoiled this week she got a Highsical Musical doll that sings and talks it's now her favorite barbie. She also got Barbie Mariposa movie that came out on Tuesday. She's spoiled rotten I tell ya. As for Race Dawg he didn't get anything new but I did box up all his 0-3 month clothes and wash all his 3-6 month clothes he's growing way to fast. I don't really remember Macee doing all the things Race does. Maybe she didn't do them as early because she was so tiny. He loves to jump up and down in my lap and I think he shouldn't be doing this already. Well I probably should go get dinner started and tend to my kiddos. At least I can say I updated this week!!! haha Beef and Mom!!

1 comment:

Collins Crew said...

Yippy! thanks "T" I think we all know who your refering to with the 'certin people' comment. thank you. I just miss my kids thats all! I was totally cracking up at that picture of Moo in the corner. (lol) my naughty girl! And how about race-dawgs 'droopy' cheeks!? its a good thing Im not there cuz I'd be mackin on them all day! miss ya- xoxo stef