Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Races Birthday!!

The screen at the bowling alley!!


Cups of dirt and worms
Brynlee

Dustin, Henley, Cole
Amber and Brynlee
George and Treygan
Blurry Henley and Lisa
Cole
Lisa and Cole
Amber and Treygan
George and Brynlee

Race got to have a special birthday party this year as well!! We had lots of friends and family there to celebrate with him. He loves the bowling alley so we thought we would go to Tough Guys Lanes!! Everyone had a great time bowling it was a first for alot of the kids. Poor Race had been sick for a week by that time so he wasn't as perky as usual!! I told him that when he turned 3 he had to start wearing big boy underwear. He wasn't having that at all. I tried for a couple of days to have him wear underwear and he would just pee and not even care!! So I guess we will potty train him when he goes to school!! hahaha

2 comments:

Collins Crew said...

ugh, I wish I coulda gone to Mace & Race's b-day parties! They look so cute! It really does blow my mind how fast kids grow up!

Lindsey Lou said...

Worms & Dirt, what a great idea for birthday treats! Looks like you guys had a great time!