Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The big 3!!!






Man my little Race dog is getting so big and naughty!! We always joke that he's lucky he's so cute because I would sell him!! Actually most days I would give him away, but he sure knows how to melt your heart too!! I love when he comes and puts his chubby little arms around my neck and tells me how much he loves me then gives me a big kiss!! He is such a fun little boy and he sure keeps us on our toes!! Oh and one more thing if anyone wants to potty train him you will be seriously blessed in heaven!! He tells me ''mom I can't like big boy underwear"!! ugh little stinker well I can't like changing butts!!

1 comment:

Denise said...

I love the pictures. I can't believe how big your little guy is getting. I think you have a future heartbreaker on your hands with this little guy.