Tuesday, September 14, 2010

FALL!!!!



I love these hats!! I want one in each color!! Found it on Etsy.


It's that time of year again and I'm so ready for it!! I love Fall it is by far my favorite time of year!! I get to start wearing clothes that normal people wear and not sweating profusely!! With that it also means its time for some new family pictures. Don't get me wrong I love pictures of my family, but I hate all pictures of me. Oh well!! I love hanging pictures of my family in my home that is what keeps me going most days!! I love that I can get out some hot apple cider and I can start thinking about Christmas. I LOVE LOVE LOVE FALL!!!!! It tis by far the best time of year. Don't get me wrong I like Spring too, but it seems as though we don't really get it here in Idaho anymore. I think all we get here during Spring is rainy days and I get super depressed. Summer is too hot unless I'm at the swimming pool and it could quite easily brake the bank!! So I welcome Fall with open arms and I get to start functioning like a regular person. Although I do loss my husband this time of year that is something I'm willing to do!! hahahaha I hate watching football on tv and that is one of his favorite things to do. I'll go watch them in real life because I can people watch with the best of them, I love to cheer real loud, and act crazy. HELLO FALL!!!!

1 comment:

Laura G said...

I'm with ya, I love fall!