Monday, August 23, 2010

July 3rd........Birch Creek.........Meadow Lake.



Fishing Meadow Lake

Dad out by the Lake

Fish and game stocking the creek. When we were getting ready to leave Fish and Game came by and we stopped them and asked them to stock the creek so the kids could see how it was doen. They were very happy to do it for us. They realized that since the "Kellers" had been there they needed to restock it anyways!!







Pickin boogs!!

I think this was a Bullhead Trout!!

Grandpa helping Macee get her pole ready!!

I have the best family!! We are always doing fun things together and I love it and so do my kiddos. We like to spend time outdoors riding fourwheelers, fishing, or playing games. We always have a great time, but we are a little to competative sometimes. We have started making the 4th of July into a big deal, well because it is. My uncle Kendall is so good with my kids and he loves having them around him. My kids think that Kendall and his family are the best. My aunt Steph has raised her kids to be very good with kids and they are such good sports when I ask them to chase Race around or go help Macee reach something. They are always the first ones to jump up and help me when i need it. I love that they invite us to go and hang out with their family or when they call me to tell me they miss my kids. Anyways, I got kinda sidetracked there with how amazing my family is!! hahahaha So we have been doing lots of fun events for the 4th of July for the last couple of years and it's fun to be a part of them.

2 comments:

Cami said...

Tara! Looks like you had fun! And it's about time you updated your blog, missy... I am 100% positive that Race is going to just love that you put a picture of him digging for gold when he gets older. Just sayin.

sarefamily said...

yes, luv the boogie shot!