Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Stitches





On April 15th I was working with hopes to get off at noon and go pick up my babies. When I got off of work I had lots of missed calls on my phone from my mom. I hurried and called her back and she told me that she was almost to Pocatello and asked where I wanted to meet her. I asked her what was going on and she proceeded to tell me Race fell up the concrete steps at Grammy's house. We took him to the pediatric office and got 5 stitches. He did so good I'm not sure he even cried at the office while getting them, but don't worry I cried a whole lot!! They gave him a Superman cape (a pillowcase behind him with his arms in it) and laid him back on my mom I was wanting to pass out and didn't think I could do it. He was so brave, I don't think he moved a muscle the whole time. When we got home he wanted to run and play and every little while he would tell me "mom hurt" and point to his eye. I am sure this won't be my last trip to get stitches with him although I hope he waits ATLEAST 2 and a half years again before we go back for more!!

1 comment:

Laura G said...

Oh, poor little guy. He sure is tough.