Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Pictures Pictures Pictures!!!! Memorial Weekend!!!!

There is no need to tell me how HOT I am I already know!!! hahaha

Snoozin after a long four wheeler ride!!!

My homeless daughter!!!

Quentin and his pride and joy!!

Kade and Race up on the mountain.

Uncle Jeff, Damon, and Race. Race spent most of his time on anything with a motor!!

Just woke up in the rhino (or buffalo depends on who you ask!!)

My handsome boy!!

Blowing bubbles got the idea from Howdoesshe.com

Fishing with a bobber on the end!! hahaha I didnt want any hooks to dig out!!


Barney Hot Springs!!

Hanging with Grammy!! He actually killed her battery too.

So cute even when camping!!

Sleeping Beauty!!

Kades fish he caught!!

Little Fishies!!

Kade and CJ holding the fish.

Daisy Doo in the snow while we were getting fire wood.


So pretty!!
Snowman that the kids built!!

Shawnee


Race with his cute "Queen" hat!!

We had a great time once again out at Summit Creek. It always brings back great memories of my Grandpa Keller. He would be very disappointed if his tradition ever quit happening. There is so many of us that go know and look forward to going that I doubt we'll have a problem with that. We even had a new family join us this year the Lund's and they were so much fun!! I look forward to this day every year. I start talking about it probably in January!! I love it!! We always have way too much food and fun and usually too much rain and even snow. We pack more than enough of everything, but some needed more clothes this year on the day we came home only a few of us avoided the creek. We took many long rides on the fourwheelers and Race got his fair share in for sure!! I was very worried that my little man would be in the creek but he wasn't really interested but to fish a little with sissy!! We had the fire going most of the time and it kept everyone nice and warm. We had a huge circle of people around it the entire time. This is one of the traditions that I hope my kids will remember because it means so much to me.

1 comment:

Laura G said...

Love the pictures. Your kids are getting sooooo big. #3 coming soon? haha. I probably know that answer. lol.