Sunday, October 25, 2009

Macee is 5!!






Ok so maybe I should get the "mother of the year" award again!! My baby girl turned 5 and I didn't even blog about it :( Oh man I love that little sweetie (even though she frustrates me sometimes)!! She is such a sweet spirit in our home and I thank her for that, because her brother is far from that!! haha Macee has been wanting her ears pierced so stinking bad we finally decided to do it and can I tell you she loves it!! She is doing great in preschool and keeps making friends, not that it's hard for her........but she want to have play dates everyday!! Here are some pictures of my sweetheart!! Happy Birthday Magoo!!!


(I promise I'll try to get better about blogging again!!)

2 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Love the pics! She is so cute! Happy birthday!!!

Collins Crew said...

I can't believe Moo is 5! Give her a great big smooch for me will ya!