Monday, September 21, 2009

caraleephotography.blogspot.com





Holy Moly!! I am so loving my new pictures and I've only seen 5!! Yep it's true we finally broke down and had a "professional" take the kiddos pics and boy am I pleased!!! She was so patient with them even though they were not very good (ok only Race was naughty)!! As always Macee thought she was doing a photoshoot for a magazine or something she loves to have her pictures taken!! Race could have cared less if someone wanted his picture taken he just wanted to run and play!! He would sit there as long as I was playing with him and taking his sucker away from him. Thanks again Caralee you do amazing work and I could actually afford it!! WOW!!!

4 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Oh my gosh they are so adorable!!! I love those pics! She did a great job capturing some precious faces of your cute kidos!!

kellklan said...

Those are the cutest kids ever! We showed grandma and she loved them too. Let us know if you order any because we would love a couple.

Lindsey Lou said...

Great photos! Race looks so grown up and Macy too.

Unknown said...

Too cute, what a handsome little guy Race is turning out to be, you couldn't tell he was being naughty . . . and the movie star Macee, all grown up and in kindergarten now. Next week it will be college.