Monday, August 10, 2009

8 long years.........

Happy Anniversary baby!! It's been 8 LONG years!! haha I am so lucky to have my husband he is so good to us. I thought I would list 8 things we have done together in these 8 years.

1. We have lived in 2 places. 1 home and 1 very ghetto apartment!!
2. We have had numerous vehicles. Toyota Tercel, Pontiac Grand Am, Ford Explorer, Pontiac Grand Prix (current), Chevy 2500 (current).
3. 2 Amazing children. Macee (4) Race (1).
4. We've both put on a few pounds.......me more than him!!! Yikes!!!
5. Jobs Quentin- Coca Cola numerous different position but same company our whole marriage!! Tara-Nanny for Dr. Wathne, Crafts and Frames, Idaho Central Credit Union, Sierras, The Gallows and currently District 6 Juvenile Detention Center.
6. 3 animals 1 dog Dixie, 2 cats Jazmyn and Blackjack. (Jazmyn is going to a new home today though).
7. We have picked up a new sport that we both love to watch......MMA fighting.
8. Ok that last one was a stretch......we're pretty boring people!!! We are kinda home bodies because we are poor but we love to be together with our families and go camping or just hang out.

Thanks for 8 great years baby I can't wait to spend forever together!! I love you so much!! I couldn't find any good pictures from our wedding one of my discs is missing I've gotta get organized!!

3 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Happy Anniversary!! Cheers to many
more wonderful years together!!

Laura G said...

Congrats. Can you believe it's went by so fast?

Christiansen 6 said...

Congratulations guys!! Good luck on the next 50 years!!