Thursday, July 2, 2009

Albies!!

If you have time Albies is having an awesome sale!! I went today and here is what I got. Sorry no pictures, my dear husband has my camera ahh men!! The sale goes until Tuesday so go stock up on drinks!!

10 boxes of Capri Sun (my kids drink these like water......I've got to go get more)
30 32oz Powerades ( I had a good coupon thanks babe)
2 1.5 quart Breyers ice cream
1 bag of frozen bluberries (for pancakes this weekend not really on sale)
1 pint of cream (for ice cream again not on sale)

Grand Total 32.85
Total Saved 78.00

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay....Good job! Gotta love a great sale. I haven't been yet this week.

Collins Crew said...

Oh T. look at you miss bargin shopper- love the last post, what a trooper for camping. (I hate camping) race dawg is growing up to fast! i miss him.