Monday, March 2, 2009

So I'm not doing so well with my once a week blog. Last week was a horrible week for me. Ok so lets start the week of the 15th. At work I can get 19 hours a week. I only had 9 hours that week and was very bummed because well.....I love money!! I almost always get at least 15 hours so yeah big difference. Last week I was only scheduled for like 3 so I picked up a few extras thanks mom for watching the kiddos. Then a guy at work gave me a few hours so things were looking up I had like 9 or so hours now. Then I got a phone call from a girl that was sick. So all in all I ended up with 36 hours. Not to mention I was fighting a horrible cold I really wanted to die!! Oh yeah the hours weren't what you guys do it was 6pm-6am. Don't get me wrong that shift is really not that bad, but I was sick and I didn't get enought sleep 4 hours between 2 nights um yeah and kids!!! oh well it's over and I already spent the money!! I got some new sheets that are so pretty Dark Chocolate Brown Egyptian Cotton 1000 thread count. I am so excited!! I am pretty sure I will be making up lost sleep when they get here (sorry Quentin they are your kids too)!!

Two weeks ago I decided to take on a big project. I have been painting the main level of our house and decluttering a bit!! In my house this is a huge project. There are many times I just want to take the roof off and dump my house out!! With 2 kids and a husband I gather lots of STUFF. Plus I am my grandmas girl I collect alot by myself!! Here soon we are going to finally start our basement remodel!! yuk!! It will probably take forever!! It will be so nice though it will make us get rid of lots!! yipee!! well thats all for now I better get doing dishes while Race is asleep he loves the dishwasher!!

6 comments:

Laura G said...

I'm so glad you posted. It's funny how much 'stuff' accumulates and then to decide what to get rid of that you won't decide you want later. Good Luck.

Collins Crew said...

oh my heck T. 36 hours, and workin the 6-6 night shift. Ugh, your amazing. we need to catch up, call me when you get a sec.

The Ward Family said...

That sucks the class is $20 aren't they suppose to be helping you save money? Oh well, if you do decide to do it let me know. Will you send me the emails you do have? I can look over them when the kids sleep and then I will call you if I don't understand something (which will probably happen!). Thanks for all your help on this Tara, I really appreciate it.

The Ward Family said...

I forgot to give you my email address........muggles17@yahoo.com

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Wow well glad you got enoug hours hours so you could buy what sounds like awesome sheets!! Hope you are feeling better now!

sarefamily said...

hey girl- your fam is lookin good!! I made my blog private so email me and I'll invite you in!!