Monday, March 23, 2009

So I am just starting to "coupon" and I am really liking it so far!! I have posted some of the link I use on my page. They really make it so anyone can do it. I went to Kmart because they are doubling their coupons this week. I have been wanting the Soft and Scrub pads. They had a coupon for them in the paper a couple weeks ago. So I braved the weather today and went. Haha I got the last 5!! oh yeah for FREE!! If I were to go buy them it would have cost me about $15. I also got 3 Gilette mens body wash, 2 Dove womens body wash, 4 kids Reach toothbrushes. I handed her a $10 bill, and I still have $3 and some change. I got 14 things for less than $7 what??? That's awesome!! If you want to join me next time just give me a call!!

2 comments:

The Ward Family said...

That is awesomt Tara! Good job.

Laura G said...

So I want some coupon advice. I've started looking at blogs to try to figure it all out, but I could use a mentor that's for sure. Especially the whole doubling and tripling thing. Do you have to have 2 or 3 of a coupon or a coupon that says 'double coupon'? So I could use some learning! ; )