Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I am so ready for summer!!!

4th of July 2008island park 2008
summer 2008
summer 2007
summer 2006


I don't know about you but we are so ready for some warm weather. My kids are hating being in the house and so am I. I would really like to be able to use the park next door (literally)!! I know I always complain it's too hot, but right now I want out!! Ahhh It's sad to say but I would really like to play in my garden too!! Last year I let it go to weeds, I am bound and determined to keep it nice this year cause my kids love the food from it!! I know kind of a lame post but I needed to vent a little!! Where are you warm weather????

4 comments:

The Super Meyer 5 said...

I am with you sister! If the sun does not start to shine and the snow does not stop falling I am going to pack up all of my stuff and get the hell out of Idaho. I can't take it any more.

Collins Crew said...

Can I getta amen?! Im dying for some sun! I so want a garden to 'play' in too! I didn't know you use to have one- Im jealous! veggies from the store just are not the same! give the kiddos a love for me!

Mama Botts said...

The warm weather is in Texas it was like 78 yesterday....nice huh?

Laura G said...

I'm with ya! When you find the sunshine, send some our way!