Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Grandma Kerry and Grandpa Chris






We almost didn't get to go to Grandma Kerry's house this year. We had a blizzard and the roads were terrible. We took the truck and had no problems, thank you 4 wheel drive. All of my moms family was there so it was really fun for the kids to play with each other. We even got to see Shelby which by the way is beautiful she looks like a little doll!! We love her and want her to move closer to us hint hint!! Mom and Dad of course spoiled the kids with toys and tons of clothes. We are so thankful to have a wonderful extended family on my mom's side we get to see them all the time and are so close to them it makes it really nice. Our kids love to play, and to watch the older ones play with the little ones is awesome. We are so happy that we will have 2 new additions next year, Erika if you hurry we can have 3 haha!! Oh yeah none of these additions are me by the way!! Thank you everyone for everything!!

5 comments:

Laura G said...

Love all the pics! Looks like you had a great Christmas. When things slow back down a little, we need to get together.

Unknown said...

Hi Tara! I have no idea how I ended up finding your blog, but I am glad I stumbled onto it! I hope you don't mind if I peek every now and and again and see what you are up to! Your family is so cute!

Hey tell Laura I want an invite to her blog too! My email is sheri.hammond@walshengr.com

See you!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Great pics! Super cute kids! Sounds like a great Christmas!! I know that snow made travel difficult! We ended up not going anywhere!

Trav and Britt said...

looks like you had a fun xmas! i still can't believe all that snow! thanks for your comment, i know what you mean about needing to feel good about your own self - you are so right! thanks for saying i look good anyways! you made my day!:)

Collins Crew said...

T, OMG, your posting like a mad women. I love it. Love all the pics. (fav is the one of Racer with the juice box) LOL. Love that kid. Hope everything is going well. I can't stop thinking about you hitting the gym like you are- Im so jealous but so proud at the same time. Next time I come up to visit your gonna be this sexy little "thang" Im sure. Either way, you've inspired me to start working out again at least twice a week- so thanks! sure miss ya-