Monday, December 29, 2008

THE BIG 1!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACE DAWG!!!

He didn't like the cake idea very much!!





Just born


Christmas at Lindas


Oh my heaven where has time gone?? It feels like yesterday I was at the hospital having my baby boy. He was a whopping 7lbs. 2 oz. and 20 1/4 inches. He seemed so big to me, compared to Macee he was. He has been such a joy to have in our home sometimes I think what would I do without him......then i make a list of all the things and it always seems much better to have him here than to have a clean house, or all the laundry done, or even making dinner. Race has been alot harder than Macee ever was but I keep telling myself he'll get over it. He walks all over the place and yells mama at me and tugs at my legs until I pick him up. So most of my day is spent holding him and most days that's just fine, because I know that soon enough I won't be able to do that. I love my little man so much and those big cheeks are so kissable.

We had a little party for him last night with the grandparents. Do to the weather the only grandparents that made it were Grandma Linda and Papa Chuck. Nick and Candace were here all day with us which we loved. Papa Chuck starts a college savings account for the kids when they turn 1 and Dave and Lisa started a savings account for him also. He got a few toys and clothes but we really didn't need much since we just had Christmas. He hated that we wanted him to put his hands in his cake and he started crying so we cleaned him up and let him play. We are truly blessed to have him in our lives and we love him so much!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the cheeks. He is such a cutie!

Christiansen 6 said...

Happy Birthday Race!!! We love him too, we are so glad he is part of the family. We can't wait to see you guys again. We had fun on Saturday night!

Angie said...

Thanks for inviting us!! Ha ha...I'm just getting back at you for giving us a hard time with Tyler's birthday. I can't believe he's 1 already....it went way too fast.

Laura G said...

Happy Birthday Race! He's too cute! It's crazy how the older we get, the faster time flies!

Trav and Britt said...

tara! he is so cute! i see so much of you in him! you have such a cute fam. it's hard to believe they go from such helpless little things when they are born to such little hellraisers in such a short time! ha ha!

Denise said...

Happy Birthday Race!!! Girls better watch out because he is going to be a heart breaker when he starts dating.