Monday, December 15, 2008

27????






Where has the time gone I cant believe I'm getting this old already!! (Mom your still 25 in my eyes, don't worry!!) It is crazy to me to think that I have been graduated for almost 9 years. Ahh!! Who would have guessed that I would be married and have 2 kids. My husband and I own our own house. I still run around with some of my best friends from high school (and one that was in jr. high)!! They mean the world to me and I'm so glad that I have them if I ever need anything. I have the best extended family a girl could ask for so many cousins, aunts, and uncles, grandma's and grandpa's, even neices and nephews. They all make me feel young and so happy. Well sometimes, Macee makes comments about me needing to go to the gym to get rid of my "kinda fat tummy". Thanks Moo for always keeping me in check. I mean really what more could a 27 year old woman want in her life. I feel very blessed that I have what I have. I thought I would post a few pictures of me just because it is my birthday and all!!!

10 comments:

Laura G said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear TTTTTAAAARRRRRRAAAAA! Happy Birthday to you!

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday!

Angie said...

Happy Birthday! I wish I turned 27 today! I asked Braedon how old I was this morning and he said....45!! It made 31 sound a whole lot better! Hope you've had a great day!

Valeigha Mauger said...

Time flies when having fun. Happy Birthday!!!!

Megan and Alyvia said...

I love your family picture, its so cute.

And HaPPy BiRthDay!!!

27, You are still YOUNG. You do have two cute kids to show for!! (:

Trav and Britt said...

cute pics! i added your blog to my list, it's super cute! happy b-day, hope you had a good one!

Denise said...

Happy 27th Birthday Tara!

Christiansen 6 said...

Hope you had a great day!! You are such a great sister, I couldn't ask for a better sister when I joined the family. Can't wait to see you this weekend!!!

Camille Winter said...

Happy Birthday Tara! It's so crazy how fast time flies by. I keep trying the make deals with God to get time to slow down a bit so my kids would stop growing up so fast...I guess I forgot to also add the fact that I don't want to get any older either!!!! I will be 28 in March and I am dreading it!!! Anyhow, I love your blog. I check up on ya a lot! Your kids are so adorable!!!!

Collins Crew said...

Ah, T. Happy Birthday! That was a very sweet post. I feel ya on the whole, "am I really this old" thing. I catch myself doing that on the daily- like, what Im the mother of two kids?!?! Life is crazy like that. But what an amazing accomplished women you are! Im proud T. Your life is good! Sure love ya! We need to chat. I'll call soon- until then, Merry Christmas and I miss ya.