Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

So Thanksgiving has come and gone and I feel like I need to post some of the things I am thankful for. First off my family, my mom and dad are amazing. As I watch the kids here at work it makes me appreciate them even more. They were always there for me and still are. Who knows were I would be without them they are definetly two of my very favorite people in the world. My mom is a great example, she helps me learn to have patience even when I am at whits end. She takes my kids when I have to work or just need a break. I hope to one day be just like her she is one of my best friends and definetly my best shopping partner. My dad is always doing something to help me all I have to do is ask, thanks dad. My husband is for sure the love of my life!! I appreciate the things he does for me and the kids. He works very hard so I can spend most of my time with Macee and Race. He is always right by my side when I am having trouble with something he is truely what I always wanted in a husband plus some. I love you Quentin. My children are some of my greatest blessings. They are the reason I wake up in the morning. I would do absolutely do anything for them. Those cute little faces can cheer anyone up for sure. I am very thankful for my friends listening to me complain when things get tough. I am thankful for the gospel in my life even though I am not active I still feel my Savior's love everyday. I have so many things to be thankful for I feel so blessed to be where I am in my life right now.

6 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Great post Tara. I enjoyed reading that!

Christiansen 6 said...

So I see you finally accomplished the task of getting your mom's blog going. I couldn't comment on it. Your last post was fun to read. It makes you feel good when you realize all the blessing you enjoy doesn't it!!

Penny and the Gang said...

Its great to appricated the little things in life and be greatfull for the most important things in life. Love reading your post.

carrie said...

Tara....you are most greatfullll for me you silly friend!! Well I just wanted you to know that I love you and am so very thankful to have both you and your hubby there for me when I have EVER needed you!

Collins Crew said...

Amen T. very well put, I feel the same way about my fam and the gospel. It was great seeing you guys. aren't those pics of our kids together funny. Hah, I especially love the one of Race pulling Muggs hair. LOL. cracks me up.

Laura G said...

Cute pics. I saw your blog address on your myspace. You guys look great & it sounds like you're doing well. Let's try to keep in touch a little better. I kinda miss ya! ; )