Thursday, November 6, 2008

lots of stuff!!

Races new haircut!!
lovies!!

Thou shalt thank the lord thy god in all things D&C 59:7 Macee had a part in the primary program and she memorized it perfectly!! Good job Moo!!
The yummiest pumpkin pie ever it has honey in it!! My mother in-law Janna made it for me and I make it now in her memory. We miss you Grandma Janna!! (she passed away 3 months before Macee was born) She was so excited to have her first grandbaby.
Race doing what he loves looking out our screen door. Yeah I know it's a ghetto door oh well!!
My Halloween Babies
Race being a dog.....no really for Halloween!!
My Dawg
So mad
My pretty witch not wanting pictures
Ohhhhhh scary
My girl



So I haven't been keeping you up to date very well I have been slacking off. Race has been sick the last few days hopefully that will be over soon!! We had a wonderful Halloween the kids loved it we visited Grandma Linda, Papa Chuck, Aunt Candace, Uncle Nick, And Quentins friend Archie and his girlfriend Tiff!! Macee had fun but I think she's glad Halloween is over it's a little too scary for her these days. Race is probably glad it's over so he doesn't have to wear that dog outfit anymore. It was so cute though!! Macee had a part in the primary program at church and she nailed it she did so good. Except for the faces she made while up on the stand. Silly woman!! Race had his first haircut but he hated the clippers so the sides are a little wild still. I was so sad after we did it because he looks so big now!! oh well it will grow back!! Yesterday I made a wonderful pie. The recipe was given to me by my mother in law Janna. It is by far my favorite pumpkin pie!! I will probably have some more posts this week if not by the first of next week for sure!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. I love the one of Race in his dog costume. At first I thought it was a big stuffed animal. They are so cute. Do you mind sharing the pumpkin pie recipe?

Angie said...

They looked so cute for halloween! We still need to do something!

Penny and the Gang said...

I am going to try that pie! looks good, my girls love that kind. Your kids are so cute, I wish mine were still that young, now they are chasing boys. Hope to see ya soon, havent seen you for a while at work. Love your blogs, thanks.
Penny

Collins Crew said...

LOL. LOL. T I love the pictures! I didn't know Race-Dawg was a dog. LOL. He is such a chunk too! How much does he weigh now? He looks like he weighs as much as moo moo! Oh I can't wait to see you guys.

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Cute pics! What cute costumes!! I love Race as a little dog and Maycee is a great witch! So how does this pie recipe taste different than a traditional one?? Maybe just bring me a piece so I can taste for myself. :D (seriously though, bring me a piece ;)

carrie said...

Tara...love the kids!!! and you too!! thanks for being such a superfantastic friend!! what in the world would I do with out you??

ty.haley.t-dog.p.babyg said...

hey tara! long time no see. awesome costumes, good work. i love race's hair-do, yours is adorable too. so cooking huh? big thanksgiving plans? my blog is www.tylerandhaley.blogspot.com.
talk to you soon.