Sunday, October 12, 2008

Snow Fun

Macee riding by herself!!
Uncle Nick and his happy face!! We love you!!
Macee kept yelling faster faster!!
Candace pulling Nick!!
Macee having way too much fun!!


Aunt Candace and Macer Moo
Playing in the snow
Mom and Race Dawg Freezin'
Candace on her pretty fourwheeler





So uncle Nick and aunt Candace called to see if we wanted to play in the snow. Well and of course we wanted to my heck I've only been listening to Christmas music for a few days now!! So when I got off work they were just getting dressed to play!! So I decided too also!! As you can see we had a blast, but we all came in with little red noses. We were pulling sleds with none other than the fourwheelers just give Quentin a reason to ride and he's there!! Next time it snows give us a call and you can come too, no really!! I know what you're thinking what's up with all the posts but I have been felling like I need to be posting more so my mom has something to do at work!! haha love you mom!!

1 comment:

Collins Crew said...

LOL. Oh my heck- I can't believe you guys got snow! LOL. Im SO jealous. Im seriously kicking on my christmas music! I love Macers sled by the way- sweet.