Saturday, October 11, 2008

Seasons Greetings!!!

So I'm pretty sure you can yell at me for the snow!! Hahaha My friend Carrie was telling me she was listening to Christmas music in her car and it reminded me of one of my favorites Mariah Carey Christmas. So I went through my cd case and dusted it off and tada we get snowed on Hahaha I love Christmas music almost as much as Carrie I think. Everyone at work was so mad at me for it but you know what I even have most of my Christmas shopping done already!!! You're not going to see me out on Christmas Eve this year picking up the last few things!!!

3 comments:

Charity Smith said...

Wow you started the Christmas music sooner than we did at Crafts and Frames all tho I was thinking yesterday I needed to look for my Twisted Sisters Christmas CD!! Isn't it a nice feeling to almost be done shopping I don't really enjoy Christmas until it is all done!! But thanks for the snow we had fun making a snowman today then it tipped over :(

Collins Crew said...

hah- T, I so totally agree on loving christmas music. Nothing better! I can't believe you guys got freakin snow though. wow- it was like 75 degrees today- ugh, I want snow!!! Guess I better put on my christmas toones- see if that does the trick.

Christiansen 6 said...

You stink, I am not ready for the snow yet, so yes I will blame you for it. I can't believe you almost have all your Christmas done, I have barely started. I better get on the ball. Quit listening to Christmas music, at least until after Halloween!!