Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!

Sorry they are not in order I'm trying to hurry and I don't really want to mess with it right now!!















Well my little girl is growing up!! She is the big 4 and so excited!! It makes me sick to think she was only 4lbs. 12oz. when she was born and now she probably weighs a little over 30. It seems like only yesterday I was at the hospital with my little girl and my husband by my side. We have been through alot though her we had a cute little fishbowl on her head (her helmet), we've had leg braces, an emergency room visit when she cut her cheek open, bacterial pneumonia, and I'm sure there is more. She is such a special little girl in our lives and we would be so bored without her. We love her very much and we're glad she's part of our family.

6 comments:

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Macee! They are growing up so fast!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Happy Birthday Macee!! What a cutie!

Briannia said...

Happy B-day Macee!! I can't believe she is 4. Crazy Tara we are getting old(:

Courtney said...

Happy happy birthday Macee dear!

Emily said...

Hey Tara! Thanks for saying "hi"! It was fun looking at your blog and getting updated. Your family is sure cute!

Penny and the Gang said...

you did great on the pics! she is a cutie, and you a proud mother, which you should be you have done well!